Your Services and Products Stand
On the Shoulders of Our Accomplishments:
We have worked with the most wonderful cleints in the world with some of the oldest movie films in the world.
- Their movie films that can only be termed “National Treasures” --
- a few of them "Legendary International Treasures" --
- which you may have seen on TV as follow:
16mm and Standard 8mm Movie Virtual-Film Transfers:
Admiral Byrd’s 1935 Expedition to Antarctica (16mm) National treasure
- Nyiragongo Volcano 1958
Expedition (Standard 8mm movie )
- Ringling Circus
1940 archives (16mm) National treasure
- Indiginous People of Taiwan and The Philippines 1920's (Standard 8mm movie )
(Taiwan National Archives and Philippines National Archives)
- Daytona Beach First Auto Races "on the beach" (National treasure)
- Global Imperial News Report for the Emperor of Japan -- Pre-WWII (16mm) (World Treasure)
- 1942 Philippines’ Los Banos Japanese Prison Rescue (16mm) (World Treasure)
- Chicago Riots / Scotland Yard Riots (Historical footage)
Rodeo Hall of Fame -- The Great Rodeo Clown -- and the bulls he made "Laughing Stock".
- Rail Road films (8 and 16mm): RailRoad (RR) (National Treasures)
- Tucson, Arizona
"Oldest" known films (16mm) (National Treasure)
- PBS Special History of Ithaca, NY
- Killington Ski Resort Archives
- We have produced historical films for countless
- cities and towns,
- fire departments,
- football teams,
- State and Federal government archives,
- hundreds of hours Vietnam War footage,
- declassified ballistic missile test on high speed film, etc. --
- the list goes on, now, for about 20 years.
YOUR Images Are Priceless, too:
- Qur clients expect the best work in the world.
- With our service, "the best" is a given
- with post-production IMAGE™ inhancement and
- with post-production color enhancement and
- true commercial video archive services
- with technically revolutionary Virtual-Archives™"
- which exceed the standards of
- the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) and
- the Library of Congres
We would be honored
- to add your film images to our list of world-class accomplishments;
- to add your name to the our list of world class clients.
Resent Technical Accomplishments:
- EnterNetFlix™ Player -- Internet Video Distribution Platform
- Introduced UniVirtual™ Forward Compatibility to the Video Preservation Industry
- Introduced the Virtual/Logical™ Drive -- For Universal Compatibility across
- all media
- all drives
- all computer platforms
- DVD N-a-Flash™ Drive (a Solid State DVD -- and much more)
- Virtual Video Library™ Drive
- Virtual-DVD™ Disc-IMAGES™ -- as separate Virtual-Product™ from Physical DVD disc
- Virtual-Blu-ray Disc-IMAGES™ -- as separate Virtual-Product™ from Physical Blu-ray disc
Bruce Mayfield, BSCS, MBA
Founder and Owner of Film to Video
We have always honored archive standards of
- The National Archives and
- The Library of Congress
- And now, we exceed those standards.
We have always offering a 100% money back -- "Pay as you Approve" -- business model.
Staff vs Equipment:
To give an artist a BIGGER tool -- like a bigger brush -- might result in bigger art, but it would not result in BETTER art.
My best kept secret -- is our staff -- who take all your images -- for what they are -- and Virtual-Imagineer™ them -- to be all that they can be.
This is ART.